Set of 3 pretty kitchen sponges, zero waste, washable and durable!
- Entirely handmade in my small workshop in Normandy.
- All the fabrics used for this creation are Oeko-tex certified, with no toxic product for humans or the environment.
- Each sponge measures approximately 9 x 13 cm and has a cotton hanging ribbon.
- One side in hard-wearing printed canvas + one side in organic cotton mesh that scours effectively without damaging the surfaces.
- Sponges are lined with terry cloth. They do not contain foam filling to avoid bad odors when drying.
- For maintenance, simply put them in the washing machine at 30 or 40 degrees with the rest of the laundry. They can also go in the dryer.
- This set is composed of 3 sponges to always have a clean sponge on hand while others are in the wash.
- Multi-use: perfect for cleaning work surfaces, hobs, bathrooms, for washing dishes by hand...
- Take advantage of a discount by choosing the 6 sponges option!
- Try La Fourche special dishwashing soap with 100% natural ingredients (Marseille soap and baking soda). There is no extra shipping cost, look quickly in the options!
If you are one of my loyal customers, after several months of testing, I modified the famous AnnStramgram sponges to use more natural and durable materials. Do not hesitate to test these new organic cotton net sponges!
. On Instagram and on Facebook: AnnStramgram.Crea! Announce, I regularly organize contests to win AnnStramgram articles!
. On Etsy: etsy.com/annstramgramcrea
. My e.shop: annstramgram.com
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Apr 14, 2023
Jun 18, 2022
Top je suis ravie !
Nov 19, 2021
Deuxième commande et je suis toujours ravie des articles. De beaux tissus et très belles finitions. les éponges ont beaucoup plu à la personne à qui je les ai offertes.
May 14, 2021
Éponges sympathiques, utilisées pour la vaisselle. Moi j'adopte, je les trouve solide et pratiques pour le moment. Mon mari n'aime pas du tout. Je trouve cependant qu'il faut toujours utiliser pour ma part une paille de fer pour certains fonds de casseroles.
May 7, 2021
j'aime beaucoup ces petites éponges . La commande est rapidement arrivée. Merci beaucoup